In order to extend the life of the automatic soldering
robot, the engineers of Dongguan Key Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. summarized several daily automatic soldering machine
use and daily maintenance:
1. Select a suitable solder, and use a low melting point solder wire for soldering electronic components.
2. Flux, use 25% rosin in 75% alcohol (weight ratio) as flux.
3, the automatic soldering machine before use, the specific method is: heat the electric soldering iron, just when the solder can be melted, apply flux, and then evenly apply the solder to the soldering iron tip, so that the soldering iron tip eats evenly A layer of tin.
4, soldering machine soldering method, the pads and the pins of the component are polished with fine sandpaper, and coated with flux. Use a soldering iron tip to pick up an appropriate amount of solder and touch the solder joint. After the solder on the solder joint has melted and immersed the component lead, the soldering iron tip is gently lifted up along the component pin to leave the solder joint.
5. The soldering time of the soldering machine should not be too long, otherwise it is easy to burn the components. If necessary, the pins can be clamped with tweezers to help heat dissipation.
6, soldering machine solder joints should be in the shape of a sine wave, the surface should be bright and smooth, no tin thorn, moderate amount of tin.
7. After the automatic soldering machine is soldered, use alcohol to clean the remaining flux on the circuit board to prevent the carbonized flux from affecting the normal operation of the circuit.
8. The integrated circuit should be soldered last. The soldering iron should be reliably grounded, or the residual heat should be used after power off. Or use an integrated circuit socket, solder the socket and plug in the integrated circuit.
9. The soldering machine should be placed on the iron frame.
[Pioneer of stable and efficient intelligent production line-Dongguan Key Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.]