There are some common problems in the use of automatic soldering machines . Let's take a look at how to solve them.
During the use of automatic soldering machines , sometimes encountered some bad problems, these problems are mainly manifested in the phenomenon of low solder joint accuracy, virtual welding, continuous welding, build-up of tin, pull-tip, missing welding and so on
Bad welding problem. These problems have some external factors besides the debugging itself, so how to solve these problems? Let's take a closer look:
1. Missing soldering problems in the soldering process of automatic soldering machines : Missing soldering generally refers to the phenomenon that there is no tin on the pads during the soldering process of the automatic soldering machine . The reasons for this phenomenon are: First, the soldering iron tip is not
There is contact with the solder joint. At this time, we must adjust the coordinates of the point so that the soldering iron tip contacts the solder joint, so that there will be no missing soldering. On one, the surface of the pad is oxidized seriously, and the solder is not soldered at all.
Climbing on the plate.
2. The problem of virtual soldering in the automatic soldering machine during soldering: Virtual soldering generally refers to the fact that the solder joints appear to be okay during the soldering process. In fact, the soldering is not fished or the amount of solder penetration is insufficient. Cause this
The main reason is that the residence time of the soldering iron tip on the pad is not enough or the temperature is too low. Therefore, we only need to extend the dwell time of the soldering iron tip or increase the temperature.
3. The problem of continuous welding during the soldering process of the soldering robot: Continuous welding generally refers to the phenomenon that the two adjacent welding points are stuck together during the soldering process. The cause of this phenomenon is either too much tin delivery
It is caused by too many gaps between two points. In this case, you should first reduce the amount of tin, and then check whether the position of the soldering iron head is correct. If it is not correct, you should adjust it in time.
4. Tinning problems in the soldering process of automatic soldering machines : Tinning generally refers to the welding of a solder joint into a spherical shape, and the pin legs have not leaked out. The main reason for this phenomenon is due to the large amount of tin sent.
It can be solved by reducing the amount of tin sent at this time. Another reason is that the pin legs are too short and the pads are not exposed.
5. Other problems that occur in the automatic soldering machine during welding: the accuracy of the solder joint is not high, and the surface is sharpened. The solder joint accuracy is not high, which means that the solder joint is not smooth, and the sharpening means that the solder joint is not well formed after welding.
There are burrs and sharp points. This reason is mainly due to the poor fluidity of tin, which is sometimes also due to the poor setting of our parameters, or the dwell time has passed.
Long, causing the flux to volatilize too quickly, and the tip will be formed during the lifting of the soldering iron head. If this passes