How to quickly solve common problems of automatic soldering machine
Release time: 2016.03.03 News source: Dongguan Key Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. Browse times:
During the use of automatic soldering machines , sometimes encountered some bad problems, these problems are mainly manifested in the low accuracy of solder joints, virtual welding, continuous welding, build-up of tin, pull-tip, missing welding, etc., for these welding Bad problems. These problems have some external factors besides the debugging itself, so how to solve these problems?
Let's take a closer look:
1. The problem of missing solder in the automatic soldering machine during soldering : Missing soldering generally refers to the phenomenon of no tin on the pad during the soldering process of the automatic soldering machine . The reasons for this phenomenon are: First, the soldering iron tip does not touch the solder joint. At this time, we must adjust the coordinates of the point so that the soldering iron tip contacts the solder joint, so that there is no missing soldering. On one is the surface of the pad. Oxidation is more serious, tin does not climb on the pad at all.
2. The problem of virtual soldering in the automatic soldering machine during soldering: Virtual soldering generally refers to the fact that the solder joints appear to be okay during the soldering process. In fact, the soldering is not fished or the amount of solder penetration is insufficient. The main cause of this situation is the insufficient residence time of the soldering iron tip on the pad or the temperature is too low. Therefore, we only need to extend the dwell time of the soldering iron tip or increase the temperature.
3. The problem of continuous welding during the soldering process of the soldering robot : Continuous welding generally refers to the phenomenon that the two adjacent welding points are stuck together during the soldering process. The cause of this phenomenon is either caused by too much tin sending or the gap between the two points is too small. In this case, you should first reduce the amount of tin, and then check whether the position of the soldering iron head is correct. If it is not correct, you should adjust it in time.
4. Tinning problems in the soldering process of automatic soldering machines : Tinning generally refers to the welding of a solder joint into a spherical shape, and the pin legs have not leaked out. The main reason for this phenomenon is due to the large amount of tin sent. At this time, it can be solved by reducing the amount of tin sent. Another reason is that the pin legs are too short and the pads are not exposed. .
5. Other problems that occur in the automatic soldering machine during welding: the accuracy of the solder joint is not high, and the surface is sharpened. The accuracy of the solder joint is not high, which means that the solder joint is not smooth, and the sharpening refers to the phenomenon that the solder joint is not well formed or has burrs and sharpening after welding. This reason is mainly due to the poor fluidity of tin. This is sometimes also due to the poor setting of our parameters. It is also because of a long residence time, which causes the flux to evaporate too quickly. A sharp point will be formed during lifting. If this cannot be solved by setting the parameters, we must consider the problem of tin wire.
This article is divided into 1